I could actually scream with glee. But I won’t. 😀
Today, once again, proved to be a nice day for me. I received my second Mizon package!

It took only a week to arrive. Wow! Bought this on 17th and was shipped on the same day. Now, that’s what I called excellent service. Just like the first haul, everything was bubble-wrapped with love, so no leaks and no damages.

And psstt. . . I didn’t get hefty custom charges this time as well. O:-)

And oh, I finally (FINALLY!) got my hands on the CC cream I’ve been craving for, like a pregnant woman. ha ha. (and no, I’m not pregnant.)

[Seller links will be listed at the end of this post. 🙂 )

So let’s meet my loot, shall we?

Lots of samples! I was given two tubes of All-in-one Snail Healing Cream as well and I gave the other one to my Mom. Can’t be too greedy.

Rice Real Cleansing Foam

Written on the box: 3000mg of rice bran extract contained
The formula contains granules which gives mild exfoliation and leave skin well-hydrated after cleansing. The whipped cream like texture feels refreshing and is gentle on sensitive skin.
150ml, paid $7 plus shipping

Note: I just really wanted to give this a try. The fact that I love rice soooo much! Why not put it in my cleansing foam as well, right?

Collagen Power Lifting Toner

Written on the box: Certified for Anti-wrinkles by KFDA
Collagen solution 54% contained
Improves skin elasticity by plumpening collagen in skin and providing rich hydration. Enriched collagen extract keeps your skin smooth and radiant, while diminishing fine wrinkles.
120ml, paid (a little bit more for this) $15

Note: I love the look of this toner. It’s made of two-toned (frosted) glass? So heavy and looks very expensive. And did I tell you I love purple?

OHMU Jewel Queen Lipstick, Nudy Angel, Tangerine Coral

Nudy Angel & Tangerine Coral

O.H.M.U (Original Higher Make Up) – just in case you wonder what it means, like me 😀

Top: Tangerine Coral
Written on the box: Fresh coral-colored satin pearl gives volume effect to your lips and vivid color creates allure lip make up.

Bottom: Nudy Angel
Written on the box: Delicate neutral nudy pink beige colored satin pearl gives volume effect to your lips and vivid color creates allure lip make up.

Paid $8 each plus shipping

Note: The packaging for this one reminds me a little bit of this. I was very curious about this lipstick, especially the Tangerine Coral when I saw this on mizon.co.kr. So let’s see if this would give me good results. 🙂

AND… last but definitely not the least.

My very own Combo Correct Cream and Activator! (full size this time!)

1. Correct Essential Activator (priced at 58,000 won at mizon.co.kr)
Skin essence with hydrating and smoothing properties.
Spray on cleansed face and dab for absorption.

2. Correct Combo Cream SPF25 PA++ (currently available at mizon.co.kr) priced at 68,000 won ($74.80)

What’s written on the packaging:

Main Ingredients Effect

*Birch Tree sap for 24 hours moisturizing. Contains rich amino acids. Keeps skin well-moisturized and protects skin.
*Ceramide for a natural  moisture-retaining film. Ceramide is one of skin lipids constituents. Forms a natural moisture-retaining film on skin and smoothens skin.
*Moringa tree for rich skin nourishing. Called milk tree containing rich minerals and vitamins that help to make clear and smooth skin.

*Skin coverage: Micro Color Capsules (Micro CC) Patented mico color capsules pop on skin to vie a complete skin coverage and smooth and very even skin look.

I should thank  hope-inablog for making the post about the CC cream, since this is where I first came across this product. 🙂

The CC cream on TV home shopping channel had great success last week. Sold out apparently! (Got my info from one of Mizon’s staff) So this could mean Ebay or Gmarket next? Who knows.

Anyway, most products in my haul can be purchased through Ebay or Gmarket from the official seller. Apart from OHMU Jewel Queen Lipstick, which is currently available at Gmarket only.

So that’s it folks!

Have you got your hands on the CC cream yet?
What was your last beauty or skin care haul?

You May Also Like

24 comments

haha great that you finally have it too! did you purchase it from them? have they started selling it on gmarket? my review should be up next week !

I purchased it from them. No it’s not on Gmarket or Ebay yet but Yun (from Mizon’s Overseas Dept) mentioned that they really want to start selling it on Ebay/Gmarket. I was going to ask you something about the CC cream as well 😀 if that’s ok. Oh I’ll wait for your review I think. I have tried using it already this morning and it was a funny experience with the container/jar ha ha.

haha! if you have any questions just shoot it! 😉

I felt like an idiot earlier when I first tried to get some cream out of this container. Isn’t it a bit fiddly? I twisted and twisted it, only for me to realize, crap! I think I twisted too much! haha. I felt like a cave woman earlier just trying to dispense it on my hand or finger but not sure whether I was doing it right. How do you do it exactly?

hahaha the same thing happened to me the first time around. hard to explain! ill take photos and put it on the review next week!

You have a beautiful blog
visit my blog LOYFLY

Thanks very much. Will do.

I didn’t see this post before! So, you’re getting hooked with Mizon! 🙂 The CC cream looks so interesting, haven’t heard of this before. I’m not updated with all the new Korean products in the market now. 🙂

I’ve posted this not long ago.Hooked? I think it seems that way. He he. I’ve not used the CC cream a lot these days because of me trying to use the ones I’ve opened already. But it’s definitely good so far. You’ve been busy yourself lately haven’t you?
I want to try Innisfree at some point. Any experience with their products?

I want other Mizon goodies, too but I just haven’t been around Gmarket lately. Yes, I’ve been pretty busy at work and I slack on the weekends, hihi.

I only got Innisfree masks and some patches which I haven’t tried out but I heard its skincare line is good and that its volcano something scrub is raved about in blogs.

Take care and kisses to the little one 🙂

Mizon sounds really nice!

I thought of the same thing the first time I came across this brand. And oh, they have products that are paraben-free, no fragrance. etc, if you’re interested.

wow good to know! Thanks!x

You’re more than welcome!

How to get free sample for correct essential activator and combo cc cream, i have sensitive skin, pls help TQ

Hello! I am thinking of buying Mizon collagen power lifting toner! Could you please tell me if this toner is worth buying it and does it work ( does it show any improvement on skin?)

Hi Vida! For the price it’s definitely not bad as a toner although I wouldn’t say that it should any improvement on my skin unfortunately. While cooling on my skin and does a good job at toning after my cleansing routine, it also has that ‘sticky’ effect, which I wasn’t a big fan of. Then again, you might have a different experience than what I had. Sorry I couldn’t be more of help. In terms of toner, my favorite right now is those with roses in them, since it’s refreshing and also helps calm my skin. You should try and look into this.

Good luck!