Who likes unwanted hair? No one! We want them off! And what better way to do it but to go pain-free! Too good, to be true? Let’s find out, shall we?
Excess hair, unwanted hair, we want them off!
We all know by now that most women (and I chose to say most, and not all, as I didn’t want to assume) will do anything for the sake of looking all-groomed and beautiful, especially in the summer! And yes, we’ll put ourselves in an unthinkable, and painful situation for it.
For example, eyebrow threading, lip waxing, using an epilator (::shudder::), shaving, laser hair removal — and even to the point that we start to DIY hair waxing! Who could blame us? DIY is the next best thing if you don’t want to spend on expensive treatments out there. Consequently, we get burned by wax, horrible uneven patches, cuts and nicks, and just a whollata disastrous experience!
So, how does MOOM® come to our rescue? It’s an all-natural painless hair removal system. Tell me, who would want pain if there’s an alternative, let’s say, no pain??
(Thanks to MOOM® for following me on Twitter, otherwise I wouldn’t have known about their fantastic site!)
This painless hair removal solution is achieved by Sugaring. With the usual waxing, although the hair is removed from the root, it’s extremely painful and damages the skin. I can attest to that! Sugaring however, is the gentler version of waxing while caring for your skin at the same time.
The ingredients used are as follows — and quite impressive.
Sugar, Chamomile, Lemon Juice, Water and Tea Tree Oil. Your all-natural ingredients that will give your skin the much-needed T.L.C after removing unwanted hair, as well as giving you a softer, and smoother finish.
It also claimed that with long-term use of this product:
- Regrowth is sparse
- Hair is thinner
- And expect to be hair-free for up to 8 weeks! (all depends on how quickly your hair grow back)
Are you in, yet?
Here are some of the things about MOOM® that are worth knowing:
More Than a Hair Remover
- Removes impurities and dead skin cells from the skin surface.
- Chamomile and lemon in MOOM® act as natural antiseptics as well as skin enhancers.
- Tea tree oil is renowned in eliminating acne and blemishes.
- Skin feels softer and smoother with each use.
- A little goes a long way.
- One step epilation, no need for costly and time consuming after treatment lotions.
- MOOM® strips are washable and reusable for years, no need to purchase a complete hair removal kit, just the replacement jars.
- We have made a conscious effort to be a part of the movement toward preservation of our precious environment.
- Member of the Beauty Without Cruelty organization
- Member of Natural Nutrition Food Association and BBSI
- There are ABSOLUTELY NO chemicals, perfumes or artificial substances in MOOM®.
- MOOM’s® unique color is completely natural and results form the development process.
- No animal testing.
- No unnecessary packaging waste.
- Our containers and jars are recyclable.
And if you want to find out if sugaring is for you, then you can purchase their hair removal kit for £14.99. This kit has everything you need, including step by step instructions.
Not only that, they have different types of hair removal solution depending on your skin type as well, such as:
Normal to sensitive skin (Tea Tree), Dry to sensitive skin (Rose Essence) Extra sensitive skin (Lavender)
You can also get a refill if you’ve run out of your stash, but MOOM® says, a little goes a long way!
Are you ready to MOOM® those unwanted hair?
For more details on how MOOM® was established, check out the story here.
What’s your alltime favourite hair removal solution? Any thoughts about MOOM®?