25 comments

Sorry you’re having to deal with this. I had a few strange things happen. I immediately started changing passwords and locked down my FB account until I fixed it all.
Facebook.com/hacked is something to keep handy.

That stinks! Hope everything works out in the end!
xoxo
The Clarences

Thanks The Clarences! x

You’re welcome! Sending you positive vibes! (:
xoxo
The Clarences

Aww, guys, you are so awesome! Thank you! Feeling all the positive vibes. 🙂

Yay! Here comes some more for you!
xoxo
The Clarences

🙂 Right back at you guys!

Aww! Thanks! How is your weekend regardless?

It’s been good, although the rain never stopped and the sky looked so dark earlier. Cooked a lovely meal and sipped a minty hot coco, so I’m one happy bean hahaha,

Yay for the happy bean!

Musta na man, te? Wala na jud na-OK imong FB? That’s seemingly one of the disadvantages of FB — it is easily get hacked!

Ambot oi, kalabad sa ulo ba ning Facebook! hahah. We’re still working on it but I doubt it that I’d get full access on it back. 🙁 Sucks!

Hope could you log out and log back in if your password was changed? I think it’s just an error from Facebook. They have way too many errors lately.

It’s no error anymore I’m afraid. Today it’s apparent that my account was hacked and noticed that one of my accounts online with that same email I use on Facebook, I can’t access it anymore. 🙁

Thank you for sharing all this information! I sincerely hope that you regain control over your account ASAP!

Thank you! Just a pain in the butt and could really do with Facebook having a better way of getting in touch with them.

Makes you wonder how they find out about these passwords, also have you tried going here: http://www.facebook.com/help/hacked

Hey Pete! Thanks for the link. Yes, I’ve tried all sorts already and even asked one of my friends who knows more about this stuff and was told that if you want to get hacked easily, Facebook is the way to go LOL. Still working on this and hopefully later will be able to get in touch with FB, otherwise bye bye account 🙁

Agh it does make me wonder how people do things like this, someone hacked my Gmail account recently but thankfully Google recognized that it’s a bit weird for someone from Canada to be accessing my e-mails and I quickly changed my password.

those rats!! lol! its good u deactivated it! ill miss u!
xoxo

I know!!! Just so frustrating. I’d start updating your password Dee, if I were you, I should have done mine a long time ago 🙁

Hi D, so sorry you have to go through all this. Thanks for sharing this, same thing happened to me on twitter a couple of weeks ago so it was change of password straight away but interesting info about usernames – time for me to change a few things too

Oh, you had this on Twitter? Just had the same thing happened to one of my blog followers, too. Twitter and Facebook are like peas and carrots for getting hacked or something. Pain in the butt, I tell ya, I just went on a frenzy and changed all passwords, like looong ones! Had to resort with good ol paper and pen to write em all down hahha

I know it totally sucks but luckily with twitter it wasn’t so bad as I didn’t click on the links on my computer. I only saw it on my phone and that’s when I changed my password.
Keep your piece of paper safe, my father always did that with different usenames and passwords – now I know why 😉