Look what we’ve got for you!
My beauty blogger friend from Latino Look (Liss) and I have thought of a new blogging concept that we could share with the rest of you, in connection to our ever growing group over at GIG, you’re friendly Facebook-blogging community! If you’ve not dropped by or not a part of us yet, then you might want to check it out — here.
It’s a work in progress idea/concept to encourage other bloggers to participate, inspire each other with their writing + design creativity, and basically muse together on things we’re lusting over, whether it’s about beauty, fashion, baking, DIY’s, design, books, travel, you name it!
If you do want to participate in this fun blogging activity, please check our GIG’s Official Blog, as there’s a surprise at the end. We call this GIG Spotlight! (psst… don’t forget to follow us there)
And we thought we could start on something we are passionate about: Beauty. Hence the whole want in my bag and lust-list agenda above! haha
Are you ready? Here’s my list I’ve been wanting, drooling and dreaming about. Not really helping if Liss and I are trying to do this ‘spending ban’, is it now? Oh well, I had so much fun putting this together!
• Lip Tint – The Face Shop Love Mark Tint – Orange
I love love the idea on this lip tint from one of the Korean brand I came across over at Cosmetic-Love. It has the sponge like applicator that you stamped on the pot without having to use your finger! Awesome!
• Blush Papier – Mai Couture in Sunset Blvd.
A paper-type blush so handy to carry around. Genius! No more brush nor spilling the powder etc. I can get really clumsy sometimes. This one oozes with class and originality! Found this at BeautyBay.com
• Mist Toner – Klair’s AC Control Mist Toner (with Aloe and snail mucin extract)
How on earth did I miss this toner?? While browsing around wishtrend.com, I came across this and now I have my eyes on this 2-1 product. Klair’s is one of my favourite organic Korean brands.
• Lip Balm – Crazy Rumors in Mint Bubble
I’d never go out without my lip balm handy! And was so pleased to come across this 100% natural lip balm over at CutECOsmetics! Yeah for the natural minty freshness!
And last but certainly not the least…
• Perfumelifer – Twinkle Rose
Gahh, I can wear this perfume all season! There’s something about the scent on this one that I just can’t have enough with. Among all the rose perfumes I came across and had to pinch my nose, this is the only one that really won me over! Watch this space for my review on this product! Only at wishtrend.com.
What’s your beauty lust-list? Share, share what you want!
- VOV Tell Me Your Wish ! Lip Tint Balm Review. (useyourcleanser.wordpress.com)
- Give Your Blog The Biggest Break in 2013, Join This Competition! (sweetjellybean.com)
- Sneak Peek of 2013 + Short & Sweet Recap of 2012 (sweetjellybean.com)
- The Tint Gloss You’ve Been Waiting For – ElishaCoy Always Kiss (sweetjellybean.com)
- GIG Spotlight: Show us what you and your blog got! (girlsinspiredgroup.wordpress.com)