Why Add Klout To Your Social Portfolio?

Klout

I’m sure some of you are wondering what on earth is Klout? And why would I even bother to be on it when I have too many networks on my social plate already? Simple. Because you don’t really need to do anything but be yourself.klout-logoTake Klout as a platform that monitors what you already have. It gives you an idea on how you’re doing socially since it puts your performance together based on your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and Foursquare activities. Klout is the standard of influence. Don’t just be a social maven, know your influence and get recognition from other influencers through +K.

The Klout Score is a number between 1-100 that represents your influence. The more influential you are, the higher your Klout Score.

But wait, here’s the best part, just for being you and doing what you like, love, or sharing your passion and knowledge with others, you can get perk’d* too!Klout

There are three things I like about Klout. The +K giving, Q&A, and of course, Klout Perks. Not to mention that it’s very easy to navigate using your desktop or you can go mobile. Klout = fun.

And no, I’ve not been compensated/rewarded nor this post would make a difference to my Klout Score, but I thought it’s time that I’d invite you to join the fun, too.

For more details on how it works, click here.

Would love to see you at Klout (find me here) and finger crossed, you’ll get some great perks, too!

Q: Influencers, what are some of the great Klout Perks you’ve received? How are you finding Klout so far?

klout
Klout

Klout

*It seems that only US residents are eligible for Klout Perks – boooo… but you never know things could change in the future. Always look on the bright side ^^ πŸ˜›

Enhanced by Zemanta

CommentLuv badge

• Rachel
    December 6, 2013

I have Klout, I think my score is 60, which I guess isn’t too bad x
    Beautyqueenuk xx
    Rachel recently posted…MeMeMe Pure Indulgence GiveawayMy Profile

• Donah @ SJB
      December 6, 2013 Rachel

That’s pretty awesome hun! I was around the 60s before but when I went on hiatus for few weeks, it dropped to 50 and now I’m on 55 ^^

• Ali
    December 6, 2013

I have seen this, but wasn’t sure what it was until now. I’m going to give it a try.

Thanks Donah!

Ali x
    Ali recently posted…Spotner Anti-Age Spot for Hands & BodyMy Profile

• tianna
    December 6, 2013

totally agree! At first I thought Klout was kind of pointless, but I really like it now
    tianna recently posted…Christmas Gift Guide 2013: For Those Seeking Flawless SkinMy Profile

• Donah @ SJB
      December 9, 2013 tianna

I can totally understand, you are right. How many perks have you received hun?

• yun yuwa
    December 7, 2013

it looks awesome! hopefully it will be available internationally

beautylicious08.blogspot

• Donah @ SJB
      December 9, 2013 yun yuwa

I think you can join Yun but not with the Klout Perks – you can still check your Klout score though.

• SOmdatta
    December 7, 2013

Hey! I didn’t know about this at all!! So after reading your post, out of curiosity , I joined Klout and my score is 42 πŸ˜€ Thanks for sharing, seems interesting πŸ™‚

• Donah @ SJB
      December 9, 2013 SOmdatta

Awesome! Will check you there πŸ™‚

• Miranda
    December 7, 2013

Thanks for sharing, I have seen a lot of tweets on this but never really bothered to try it but will do today.
    Miranda recently posted…Off-Saturday: From Him to Me!!!My Profile

• Donah @ SJB
      December 9, 2013 Miranda

You’re welcome Miranda! Do let me know once you’ve joined – would love to connect πŸ™‚

• Klout | My Senior Year Job Hunt
    December 8, 2013

[…] Why Add Klout To Your Social Portfolio? (sweetjellybean.com) […]

• Bethany
    December 9, 2013

I think I joined a few years ago, but then I realised it mostly only applied to US people, so I didn’t do much with it. I also didn’t have a blog or anything, so I only had one social network. πŸ˜› It is an interesting system, though.
    Bethany recently posted…Manicure Monday: Fruit SaladMy Profile

• Donah @ SJB
      December 9, 2013 Bethany

Wow, didn’t even know that this has been going on for years? I wasn’t sure before that this was mostly for US people but I think when I got perk’d before, I couldn’t claim it since it needed a US address, which I didn’t have then. πŸ™‚

• eyah
    December 15, 2013

joining now! kaso wala ata sa ph address but I love to add this on my social network πŸ™‚ THank you for this!
    eyah recently posted…Circus Vargas brings MagiKaria! to ManilaMy Profile

• Donah @ SJB
      December 17, 2013 eyah

Ok lang ganda – will find you there x

• Klout May Be A Weak Indicator Of True Social Influence.Douglas E. Castle