Hey guys, it’s Kim from Sensible Stylista. I’m so excited to be guest posting on Donah’s blog today. It’s a real treat for me since she’s one of my favorite bloggers. Anywho, I’ll be sharing my favorite beauty products with ya’ll. Since I pride myself on being “sensible”, I’ve provided fab yet affordable options for today’s blast. In fact, all my picks are under $10. Totes exciting, right?
NYX Lip Gloss with Mega Shine ($4.99)
- I’m totally in LOVE with this gloss. There are 26 different shades available, but my favorite colors are definitely “Sweet Heart” and “Frosted Beige”. If you’re looking for even coverage and great consistency at an affordable price, this gloss is the way to go.
- Another must-have in my book. Peach Kiss is my favorite color by far. I love how it very subtly enhances the natural color of my lips, while moisturizing my lips. Think of this product as upgraded chapstick.
Maybelline Volum’ Express Colossal Mascara
- A fab volumizing mascara – an affordable alternative to Christian Dior’s popular Diorshow mascara.
NYX Super Skinny Marker
- This eyeliner has changed my life. Seriously. I’ve always sucked at using liquid eyeliner, but then I discovered this “marker”. It’s so easy to use, and it gives you a crisp, clean line. I actually just bought three of these at Ulta the other day because they were 50% off, haha!
NYX Eyeshadow Palette: The Runway Collection
- This is such a great palette for those on a budget. There are a couple of different color sets available. Personally, I recommend checking out Caviar & Bubbles. If you’re looking for soft and beautiful neutral hues perfect for everyday wear, look no further. You’ll find a lovely selection of matte & shimmery shades in this stunning set.
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
- Looking for a magical mascara that lengthens your lashes like whoa? Yeah. It’s your lucky day cause this is it. Lash Stiletto is definitely one of the best mascaras I’ve ever used. Now, that’s saying a lot because I’ve been around the block, and by “been around the block”, I mean that I’ve tried several “designer” brands that have just left me significantly poorer. Try this mascara! For a fraction of the price, you get double the result.
CoverGirl Fresh Complexion Powder
- A light, practical compact that goes on like silk. Be sure not to overdo it though. With all powders, it’s easy to go overboard and look like a cake-face. Ain’t nobody got time for that!