Who’s still recovering from food coma? 😆 I hope you all had a Merry Christmas/Holiday with your loved ones! Ours involved lots of food at our favorite Korean BBQ place, where we ate and ate to our hearts content. Ha ha
So while still trying to recover from the festivity, I thought I’d drop by and share this exciting news that will certainly pique every beauty junkies / fashionista’s interest. Beauteque has launched today their sister site called Beauteque Monthly, where you can subscribe monthly to indulge your beauty bag cravings, featuring 7 full-sized products from Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Europe and America.
Disclosure: Just an FYI that I have not been compensated in any way for this post. I just thought since we’re on the same beauty boat, this would be good news especially for those who love to explore the world of monthly subscription (like me!). Have fun!
Diva Diner – November Beauteque Beauty Bag
Here are the details of their new subscription services:
- Three different options: 3 month, 6 month, 12 month (all are prepaid)
3 months is $24/m, 6 months is $23/m, and 12 months is $22/m
- Before January 15th, if you subscribe to the 6 month prepaid option , you will be able to receive a free gift with every bag AND also a bonus gift set valued at $50 on your last bag
- Before January 15th, if you subscribe to the 12 month prepaid option, you will be able to receive a free gift with every bag AND also a bonus gift set valued at $100 on your last bag
- Customers are eligible to cancel their subscription as long as they email our beautequemonthly subscription support : [email protected]
- Customers can gift subscriptions
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- 7 full sized products in every bag
- Valued between $65 to $85
- Makeup, skincare, jewelry, lifestyle products
- Products from Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Europe, America
- Subscriptions are from the 15th to the 15th (ex. If you subscribe on January 16th, you will be receiving the February bag and so on)
- Bags are shipped from the 5th to the 15th (customers will be guaranteed to receive their bag that specific month)
- Customers are emailed with options on the 1st, and must send your responses for the options by the 5th or they will just pick the option for you (ex. Lipstick color, hand cream scent, toner type,etc)
- Ship to US, Canada, and Europe mailing addresses
– US ($3.95/m)
– Canada ($5.95/m)
– Europe ($8.95/m)
– The reason the shipping prices have increased is because with these new prices, Beatequemonthly.com will be able to send larger/heavier products
Wow, I thought the shipping prices were awesome! Especially since I expected the shipping cost for Europe to be more than just $8.95, but there you go.
I’m very thrilled to see what Elina (Beauteque/Monthly CEO & Founder) and her team have in-store for us! I love that they’ve opted for full-sized products and 7 items at that. Their subscription seems to be well-structured and thought out based on the details above, so I have high hopes that this will be an amazing subscription experience. Plus, I dig Korean beauty products so much or Asian cosmetics for that matter.
So will this be on your to-do list for 2015?
To subscribe, click HERE.