If November Accessories Box brought us gold and glamour to get us ready for the holidays, Wantable Makeup December Collection is the perfect box to get me started in the New Year.
Let me just say that Wantable has totally stepped up their game in terms of brand selection every month and so thrilled to find out that that one of my favorite green beauty brands Au Naturale is featured in January’s collection! If you’re planning to join the beauty unboxing gig, 2015 is the right time! Feel free to subscribe HERE.
Disclosure: This product has been sent for testing purposes. No other compensation provided. Images and content are of my own and based on my experience. Click here for disclosure policy.
Every collection comes with a booklet guide, which now features a new pick ticket design that shows my preference for each item. And my stylist was absolutely spot on with the products in this box!
I received four full-sized makeup items for this month, two of them have the green circle, which means that it’s under my LOVE preferences and the rest with blue circle, which is under LIKE.
For as long as I can remember, I’ve always been very pleased with the makeup, accessories and even intimates products (bought myself but not featured on the blog) I received. And I think it’s all down to taking the quiz again before the new collection/month rolls in, because our preferences can change at times, or maybe you’re just feeling adventurous or in my case, I have way too many eye makeup products, I had to put it under Dislike for the time being.
Subscription boxes are all about discovering new things, so I make sure that I do just that with Wantable and because you still don’t know what you’re going to get, the surprise element is not being spoiled regardless of how many times you re-take the quiz.
What I got:
- Dollskin Blush Palette – Tarina Tarantino (retail $45.00) As soon as I saw that Tarina Tarantino is featured in December’s collection, I made sure that Blush is under Love preference. And it was definitely worth doing since voila, I finally got this beauty!!
- Spellbound Nail Lacquer in Legend by Liberty Republic (retail $14.00)Nail polishes are always welcome so I was ecstatic to see this 5-FREE brand in my collection. Check out my swatches and nail art for Legend HERE.
Dollskin Blush Pallete Swatches
- Eddie Funkhouser Luxlight Illuminator Candlelight (retail $11.99)I only own one highlighter/illuminator so this is a great addition, I should say.
- 3 Custom Color Lip Liner – Warm Brown Dark (retail $16.50)The only item I’m feeling so so about since I don’t know if I can pull this shade off. We shall see.
Wantable December Makeup Collection has a total value of $87.49, which is definitely amazing, since for monthly subscribers, the cost is only $36 (or one-time purchase for $40).
Here’s a recap on how it works and choices you have:
- You pick the collection you want, (Makeup, Accessories, Intimates and Fitness) then take a short style quiz
- Subscribe for just $36, skip or cancel anytime otherwise, go for their one-time purchase option which is $40…
- Receive 4-5 handpicked items just for you
- Keep the stuff you love and return the stuff you don’t…
Shipping: Free in the US
Handling rates apply for UK, Australia and Canada:
Canada: $6.00 USD
United Kingdom: $7.00 USD
Australia: $10.00 USD
Feel like you deserve a treat (or perhaps someone does?) then join HERE.*
What do you think of this collection? Which box will you be subscribing in 2015?
*Sales generated from my affiliate link/s help support the maintenance of this blog. Thanks in advance!!