With the season changing and granted, temperature rising, your skin is bound to need that perfect ‘drink’ buddy to stay refresh and hydrated throughout the day. These beauty mists will do just that and then some. And for whatever reason you’re not into spritzing or misting yet, this post might convert you.
Notable benefits why facial mists should be incorporated in your beauty regimen:
- It helps hydrates and nourish your skin
- Restore your ph balance
- It’s great in prepping your skin for the next step of your routine – i.e. moisturizer and/or serum
- Helps calm and relaxes the mind
- It’s super refreshing girl!
- Can be used as a based for your makeup and/or makeup setter. Win, win!
- Tired feet? Spritz on! (yep, not only for your pretty face)
- And did I say it’s perfect on scorching hot summer days? Yep, your skin will absolutely love and thank you.
My list of best beauty mists comprise of products from organic or all natural skincare brands that do not include harsh chemicals. To be honest, I use facial mists all year long even if the temperature is freezing outside. For me, it’s my ultimate skinsaver.
FYI: No compensation has been provided for this post nor I would receive anything for doing so. Products featured include the ones I paid and those sent for review consideration. Images by me.
Kari Gran Hydrating Tonic (100 ml)
Lavender or Rose? Take your pick. Contains a very short list of ingredients ( that you can definitely pronounce) and no alcohol so this will not strip or dry out your skin. I love the refreshing scent of Rose and how it revives my skin throughout the day.
- 100% fractionally distilled Aloe Barbadensis Miller (Aloe Vera Leaf)
- Organic glycerin (Vegetable Glycerin)
- Organic Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil
or Rosa Damascena (Rose) Oil
Price: $35 – BUY HERE (10% off JUNE offer plus FREE SHIPPING)
Leahlani Skincare Lavender Spritzer ( 2 oz)
If your skin is in need of a soothing and calming fix, you’ll love Leahlani’s Lavender Spritzer or Mist! You can also spray this on your pillow cases for that bedtime relaxation effect. And because Lavender Essential oil contains antiviral and antibacterial properties, you can even use this spritzer as a hand sanitizer! Feel free to add that to your list of ‘why I should carry a beauty mist all the time’.
- Hawaiian spring water blended with rose essential oils, lavender and chamomile essential pils,
- French lavender
- Witch hazel distillate
- Calendula extract
- Vegetable glycerin
Price: $12 – BUY HERE
Gressa Purifying Mist (50 ml)
Feel the romantic and refreshing aroma of freshly picked Bulgarian Roses with every spritz. Oh, yes please. The Rose scent is very noticeable on this, which feels somewhat magical when I can smell it on my skin and may I add it reminds me so much of the beautiful season Spring!
- *Rose Petal (Rosa damascena) Distillate, *Certified Organic.
Price: $34 – BUY HERE
Pelle Beauty Bloom Beauty Mist (60 ml)
Part of Pelle Beauty’s Hydrating System trio, Bloom Beauty Mist has this citrus-y kick, a perfect pick me up scent. The fact that we (my hubby is now obsessed with spritzing, too!) are now on our second bottle says a lot! If your skin is dehydrated, needs some brightening up or calming love, hook up with this one!
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Distillate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Glycerin, Glycrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.
Price: $30 – BUY HERE
Have you tried any of the products or brands mentioned? What’s your favorite beauty mist/s?