My first beauty box unboxing in ages and I’m kicking it off with Target Beauty Box for April! Selling like hotcakes would be an understatement and I was lucky enough to nab one before it was gone! Ok for $7.49 (tax incl.) with free shipping that’s a no brainer!
Also, I knew I had to finally check out what the fuss is about.
Target Beauty Box – April 2016
Unlike your usual beauty box subscription, there is no subscription involved and no surprises as well since all products are revealed. The majority of them are trial or travel size or sample packets along with one or two full size items. At this point, you definitely got your $7 worth, don’t you think?
Ok, now I sound like I am trying to sell this to you and FYI, I am not getting paid for posting about my purchase here but as we’re all about indulging our beauty cravings, why not share the good stuff right?
In this box, I received seven products plus one small packet and 3 coupons.
See more information below:
- Maybelline Dream Velvet Foundation packet in Classic Ivory #20 (+ $2 OFF that can be used on any Maybelline New York face product)
- Laneige Water Bank Soothing Mask (full size $4.80)
- Pantene AIRspray Hair Spray (alcohol free) 30g ( + $1 OFF two Pantene Shampoos, Conditioners or Styles)
- Covergirl Colorlicious Lipstick in Temptress Rose #405 shade varies (full size $ 5.99)
- Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport SPF 30 Lotion 59ml
- Marlowe No. 022 Body Butter 29.6ml
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes 7 wipe
- CeraVe Healing Ointment (sample)
- 1 x $3 OFF beauty purchase of $15 or more at Target or Target.com
I don’t know about you but I thought this was an excellent box to try the must-haves, the latests and a fantastic way to finding makeup or skin care products worth spending your money on!
Have you purchased one of Target Beauty Box before? What did you think?