Oftentimes we get overwhelmed by stress like there aren’t enough minutes in the day. Prospurly, a monthly subscription box filled with organic and artisan products, will remind us how to stop for a second and just breathe.
Inspired by the philosophy of Epicurus, of having a happy and content life, Prospurly helps people find a way once each month to take time to appreciate life by providing them with access to essential treats like decadent, gourmet food and locally crafted goods that will benefit both the body and mind.
For $49.95 a month, you are guaranteed to receive 6-8 artisan products, with an average value of $80 filled with organic and sustainable home goods made with the purest ingredients.
Upon opening the box, the earthy and rustic scent will allure you. It came with a note card from their team, which details the inspiration behind it and further details on the products.
The theme for this box is the “Season of Love”. They thoughtfully curated a batch of goods that’s inspired around the idea of inner happiness by giving selfless love to others.
- Acanela Spices: Shahi Indian Spice Blend – travel to India with this incredible, handmade spice blend.
- Sacred Summit: Stoneground Chocolate (Midnight Maca) – not your standard sweet. Made in small batches, each bar is crafted with ingredients to empower body and mind. Ecuadorian Cacao, Oregon Honey, Goji Berries, Reishi Mushroom, just to name a few.
- Nature’s Skin Nutrition Premium Ancient Bath Milk – custom-bend formulated with organic ingredients including Calendula, Chamomile, Brazilian Clay and Epsom Salt to give you the ultimate bathing experience, which is deeply therapeutic and healing.
- Wax & Wick Cedar: Vanilla Wood Wick Candle – woodsy, aromatic that will bring light and love into your home, you’ll adore this hand poured wood wick candle with of 100% soy.
- Sakari Botanicals Rose Cedar Balm – this healing salve is the perfect topical solution to heal hands from the cold winter months now passed. Passionately handmade in Bend, Oregon with a blend of Reships, Cedar, Hops and local Beeswax.
- Sakari Botanicals Rosehip Lip Balm – locally-groaned Wood’s Rosehips with local Oregon Beeswax have been used to provide you this finest cure for chapped lips! Delicately scented and an excellent source of Vitamin C.
- Lexi Olivia’s Handmade Watercolor Cards – this water-colored artwork, infused with whimsical charm and calligraphy design cards are exclusive prints for Prospurly and is hand-painted just outside of Teton National Park.
They took their time to provide their customers products that are essential for living a healthy, and balanced life that oftentimes taken for granted. I believe in what Prospurly stands for and I highly recommend that you check them out!