The weekend is calling. It’s saying, hey girl, let’s go shopping! We want to kick off this beautiful weekend with our latest series called Favorite Five, hence the #FF. Let’s talk about Sigma Beauty and why we can’t help but love these five beauty products below.
- Sigma Essential Kit – Make Me Classy: What I love about this kit is that it’s perfect for beginners and a great addition to a pro’s makeup kit. If you’re just starting your brush collection journey, this is one of the best ways to do it. A good quality makeup brush, without a doubt, is worth an investment.
- Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Mat: It’s all fun and games until it’s time to wash your brushes. Like tons of them. And since we don’t have this guy (we love Ryan!) to do the job for us, Sigma’s Spa Brush Cleaning Mat is the next best thing.
The Cleaning Mat is designed to have 7 different textures to suit every type of brushes you may have, from eyes to face brushes blush, from washing, rinsing to refining it. Life’s great when you have this one. Donah can vouch since she owns one and to her this is her ‘life-saver’. It fits most sinks and includes 4 suction cups to secure it nicely while you’re taking your brushes for a nice shower. It’s latex-free, BPA-free (big plus!), lead-free and contains non-toxic material — ok, big thumbs up, Sigma!
- Dry’n Shape Tower Face & Eyes: Holds Up to 24 Eye Brushes and 20 Face Brushes. This is perfect for when you’re done washing your brushes and you want them to dry perfectly in shape. You have three options to choose from depending on how vast your collection is.
- Highlight and Contour Brush Set: With the right brushes, the possibilities are endless. Truth. Plus, isn’t this set just plain gorgeous? Designed to make your highlighting and contouring routine a smooth ride, these brushes will help create a sharp, deep contour or help enhance your bone structure subtly — whatever takes your fancy. And the good news? It even comes with a two-year warranty and is cruelty-free! Awesome or what?
- Eye Shadow Palette – Warm Neutrals: Who doesn’t love a good eye shadow palette? I love this Warm Neutrals from Sigma, although there are other shades, too. Each palette comes with 12 shares of “rich, warm hues offset by soft, cool undertones, which gives you the ability to create endless options from a lit-from-within glow.” Oh, we love the sound of that! You’ll find matte, frost, sheen, duo-chrome and shimmer finishes, while all shadows are paraben-free.
These are our top 5 must-have picks from Sigma Beauty to give you a few ideas on your shopping “trip”.
Don’t forget to use SIGMA2016 to get 10% OFF your order plus FREE SHIPPING for orders over $50 in the US. Wohoo! Shop HERE.
Do you have a favorite/s from this brand? Comment below.
by: Leslie / SJB Creative Team
Photo taken by Steph / SJB Creative Team