Winter essentials because the weather is about to get nasty! Let’s keep this short and sweet and do feel free to share your must-haves to keep you warmth and cozy as the temperature is about to plummet. Brrr…
I woke up this morning all curled up and not wanting to budge because it was absolutely freezing but Mommy duties, folks. Throughout the day while I went about my chores, working on the blog and keeping a good flow on social media, I pretty much stayed in my comfort zone – my pajamas.
With that in mind, I feel that it’s only approriate to share with you my winter essentials for that extra warmth and cozy feeling whether you’re indoors or outdoors doing your thing like a #girlboss.
1. Ear Muffs – fashionable and functional! I don’t know about you, but keeping my ears warm make such a difference. I’ve had this for a while now and I always take this baby out when winter gets tough.
2. Gloves – this one comes in many forms, design, fabric and even texture but I tend to go for the cute-looking pair and of course, touch phone friendly.
3. Over-the-knee socks – I’d say, go layer ’em! Looks great with skirts or for that extra toasty feeling when it’s absolutely freezing outside underneath your jeans!
4. Beanie – I never go without one, seriously. I actually own a few and this colorful and adorable beanie hat is my current favorite.
5. Sunglasses – just because it’s winter, doesn’t mean you don’t need them sunnies! This will help you from squinting ( equals unwanted wrinkles) when Mr. Sun is extra bright while looking fashionably chic.
6. Blanket scarf – I finally gave in and definitely one of the best purchases I’ve done last year! Stylish, huge and fully functional.
If you’re going to be out and about this weekend, make sure to bundle up!