This post is sponsored by NJ Lottery but all opinions are entirely my own.
Christmas is, without a doubt, fast approaching. For some, it began when Halloween faux webs came down. And I don’t blame you. Christmas, after all, is the most wonderful time of the year!
Decorating your space (big or small) doesn’t have to be a chore, just like holiday gifting need not be stressful. Turn your holiday decorations (old or new) into something fun with festive flair (and added luck) thanks to NJ Lottery Holiday Scratch-Off Games.
If you’re stuck on what to give someone this year, then you’re in luck. For the holiday seasons, NJ Lottery is introducing four new Holiday Scratch-Off Games: $1 Holiday Luck, $2 Holiday Lucky Times 10, $5 Holiday Lucky Bonus, and $10 Winter Wishes.
These holiday-themed games make gifting simple, fun, and entertaining for everyone (18 or older) – no wrapping required. And did I mention, stress-free? Plus, you can easily find them at any local lottery retailer such as 7-Eleven, Wawa, or Quick Check, saving yourself from the crazy shopping rush! Because who has time for that?
Need holiday decor inspirations? Time to deck the halls or walls with this easy and festive stocking stuffer idea using NJ Lottery Holiday Scratch-Off Games! Who knew?
It’s low-cost and super quick to put together. It really brightens up our little corner and gives off that holiday cheer vibe without costing me an arm and a leg.
What you need:
- Mini stocking stuffer
This decor will work really well on a mantel but you can always improvise in my opinion and use what you already have in your home. In our case, this mirror was perfect to start with, in fact the shape of it works so well with the stocking stuffer decor idea.
- I wrapped around the tinsel through the gaps, so no need for hooks or pushpins and let it hang on each side. Depending on how big your mirror is, you might need to get extra tinsels. I only need one to cover both sides. Get double-sided tape for the tinsel to stay put if necessary.
- Gather your mini stockings and start filling them up with your NJ Lottery Holiday Scratch-Offs – honestly, get creative and start rollin’ each ticket as pictured. Add the mini ribbons as little tags on each ticket to make it more jolly and colorful!
- To hang them up, I used ornament hooks to get the job done since the mini stockings aren’t heavy at all.
- You can dazzle your mini stockings up with little bows (Santa gift tags optional as shown) and turn this into a gift for someone or from you… to you! Self-care y’all!
Lastly, to amp up the Christmas spirit, weave your tinsels (or garland) with colorful string lights and merry away!
Now get stockin’ (and scratch-off) because Christmas is game on!
Don’t toss away those non-winning tickets yet. Have you heard of Million Dollar Replay?
Million Dollar Replay allows VIP Club members to enter eligible, non-winning Scratch-Offs into quarterly second chance drawings for a chance to be selected as one (1) of four-hundred (400) semi-finalists who win a $250 prize and entry into the yearly Grand Prize Drawing for a chance to win one (1) of fifteen (15) prizes ranging from $10,000 up to $1,000,000. [source: https://www.njlottery.com/en-us/secondchance/about-mdr.html]
What would you do if you win on an NJ Lottery Holiday Instant ticket?
For more creative project ideas, check out:
Disclaimer: You must be 18 or older to buy a lottery ticket. The New Jersey Lottery reminds players, it's only a game...remember to play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1800-GAMBLER®.
(2) For more information visit New Jersey Lottery https://www.njlottery.com/en-us/home.html